The CRD10000 Tank is one of Enviroform’s Single Skin Diesel Storage Tank Range. This tank is designed for the inner storage tank of an enclosed bunded area that is in accord with the AS1940-2017 Diesel Fuel Standard. Designed with Australia’s harsh climate extremes in mind, Enviroform’s Diesel tanks are built to heavier specifications boasting wall thicknesses up to 14mm.
Each tank comes standard with:
• 2” Top Galvanised Top Fill.
• ¾” Return Line for Pumps.
• Earthing Rod and Connection.
• 2” Gall Top Fill with male camlock adaption and Specialised internal pipework to protect against frothing.
• Specialised Bi-acting Vent; only activates when filling and emptying. This enables the vessel to remain completely air tight when not in use preventing condensation build up.
• Sight Glass Level Gauge; clear level display isolated by a Ball Valve.
• Specialised Manhole Access; Bolt Down Metal Plate. No risk of failure like alternate options of Screwlids and Welded Manholes.
• Specialised Lifting Points; allows ease of restraint in transport and positioning on site.
• Specialised Nitrile materials are used in all seals and gaskets for longevity.
• Plug and Play dispensing set-ups available with this unit.
Delivery can be arranged to any of the following areas; NSW, SOUTHERN QLD and NORTHERN VIC